These envelopes from the "Fisherman's Headquarters" were probably meant to used for leaders with hooks. E.J. Driver's was located in Fairhill at 2610 Germantown Avenue in Fairhill. It opened in 1885--probably at a different location--and stocked a combination of seasonal goods (such as this envelope) in addition to regular tools and housing supplies. Envelope measure 3.5' x 15'
This is a vintage item. Please refer to images to determine condition.